Monday, May 10, 2010

Losing Momentum

I'm afraid I'm losing momentum.  I was away from home last week for four days, and despite doing a decent job of picking things up before we left (isn't it nice to come home to a cleanish house?), now that we're home I'm just not feeling it.  I did take time today to clean off the counters three times--the first time cleaning off the stuff we piled on there when we got home from our long car trip and then again after supper, and again after a trip to Target.  So at least that's still on track.  The bedroom is another story.  I'm giving myself a pass today due to unpacking, tons of laundry, and a rather busy day, much of which was spent away from home.  My goal for tomorrow is to finish up laundry and get the bedroom clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment