Saturday, May 8, 2010

Progress Report: Week 3

It is the end of week three, so I thought I'd share a little of how this little cleaning project has affected the state of my home.  In other words, is my house clean?  Here's how I'm doing so far:
  • Clean kitchen countertops
  • Clean closet and drawers
  • Bedroom floor clear of clothes
  • Laundry done more frequently
  • Bed made
  • Clean linen closet
What does it not include?
  • Anything not listed above.
Stopping by unexpected, one would get the impression that my house is very messy.  And one would be correct.  I'm taking it one step at a time.  No need to hurry through this.  The point isn't just a clean house, it's to develop the habits needed to keep it that way.  And we all know it takes time to develop good habits. (Why can we develop bad habits so quickly!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment